Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Circle Skirt

If Thing 2 rejects this skirt, I'll hang it up in my office because just looking at it makes me happy.  My husband's comment was "whoa, that's bright".  As if that's a bad thing! 


I used the tutorial over at Made and is Dana ever right about this being a quick project -- definitely under an hour (including the hem, which I hadn't done yet when I took these pictures).


According to the selvage, the fabric is Sketchbook by P&B Textiles.  I have no idea when or where I got it.  Miss Thing did pick it out for a bucket hat so I'm hoping it's also acceptable as a skirt.  And I've still got enough for a hat so she could be all matchy. Not that that would necessarily appeal to her, though, as she usually chooses things because they don't match.  Ehh, who can predict.  Obviously I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment