I had high hopes for this pattern. I'd seen so many lovely versions online and it looked like it would be great for a basic top that didn't use a ton of fabric. When I'm standing still it's fine but I don't think I have the patience to tinker with it to make it work in real life :).
The neck is too wide -- when I bend over, everything is on display. The chest/back are tight enough that when I move I have to readjust. And the bust darts are way too high and migrate even higher when I lift my arms.
The main fabric is left over from my first tova and the bias tape I made myself. I used the same tutorial for cap sleeves as I used for my short sleeved tova (which, by the way, I've worn several times. I've decided against any changes other than to stitch up the front placket a little bit. It definitely serves it's purpose of being a nice cool top for the summer -- and, of course, I mean cool in the temperature sense :)).