I've had this pattern for ages -- I think ordered it the moment I saw this version on No Big Dill -- but just got around to making it.
The fabric is Kaufman Cool Cords ordered from fabric.com and although we all (hubby, daughter, me) love it, I'm not sure it was the right choice for this dress -- the multiple seams mean the butterflies get all chopped up, especially on the back.
The collar and cuffs are in plain blue cord and it is lined in lightweight blue shirting.
Other than increasing the length for my tall skinny girl, I made two changes to the pattern -- the piping at the yoke and, at my daughter's request, little vents in the bottom to make it less fitted.
Sadly, I don't anticipate this being worn. My daughter has been admiring it but it's been in the works for over a month and she has never once asked when I'm going to finish it. Although she loves the pocket, she still prefers styles that are less restrictive and has told me that she's not fond of the collar (the cutest part IMO!). There are a couple of things I need to fix (I just noticed a little pleat on one of the sleeves) but then I'll hang it in the closet and hope for the best!