She's shorter than me but mine fit her well in the shoulders and chest so the only change I made was to take an inch off the bottom. Otherwise I did my now standard (hehe!) changes: added SA for French seams, dropped armscye (not sure if that's the right word but it sounds better than armpit!) by 1/4", increased bust on sides by 1/4". I also stitched up the placket a couple of inches.
It's in the mail on the way to her for her birthday so I hope it fits!
As the linen is slightly sheer, I doubled the inset piece (thanks Nina for the suggestion!). I used the inside piece to enclose the seam allowances so it's almost as nice on the inside. Here's a really crappy in progress photo of how I did it: I treated the two inset pieces as one when making the placket but left the inside free until after I sewed the inset to the rest of the top. I slip stitched it to the seam allowance before topstitching everything from the outside.